Thursday, February 11, 2010

What do you do when you get bored?

My friend asked me what do I do when I feel bored. It really took me way a long time to think an answer. After thinking a lot, I thought over again to find an answer. But I could only think but could not give him an answer and my friend didn't mind for an answer to his question. May be he got bored waiting for my answer. :-D

That question took enough brain bash and got stuck somewhere waiting for a resource to fulfill its task. So, one night after lying down on bed, this waiting task got some resource and here's my elaborated answer to you my friend:

- Boring is only a state of mind when you really do not like/think of doing anything. It is not that you performed all your jobs and didn't pend anything for you to feel bored. You could do many things like grooming your house/closet, try you fallen-out hobby(ies), take a walk, read something, browse internet for music or jokes, talk to your old-timers (friends) and many more. You can do a thousand other things than say (or complain) that I am bored. If someone complains that I am bored, I would rather regard it as "I AM SO LAZY TO MOVE MY A**".

So, my friend, I do not know what is boring and really could not have given thought about lest you questioned it.

I prefer LEISURE than being BORED.

3 comments:

swathi's said...

so true..i never get bored..i hardly ever get bored..oh yes i do get bored., when some boring people are around me...apart from that..i am so happy always and have so many tasks to do...

Vijay said...

I really wonder if you get time to "get bored" or "time for leisure".

:) said...

even i get bored at times... the weirdest part is i get bored of sleeping as well..:P
i listen to music most of the times...while eating, working, bathing, sleeping etc etc, so i hardly get bored.