Friday, July 23, 2010

Holding the thought

Thoughts and ideas are usually one’s intentions generated due to one or more multiple related and unrelated events of past and present (and future too).

But most often, a thought generated would really remain a thought before it is put in to action; that’s holding the thought. While there are good and bad examples of holding a thought, a good thought about bringing best of yourself or to the society is very very hard to put in to action. I am really don’t understand the reason being the thought got conceived in your mind only at the moment you undergone related event or situation. The other reasons may be just lack of will or lack of time or laziness or only good enough to talk and propose in chit-chats. And funny thing would be if someone else comes forward with same thought, puts in to good execution leaving you to your utter disbelief. Would you regard executing your thought next time as it strikes, may be after a diligent homework? Nah, I guess not. You only scream that - son of a ***** stole my idea. :-D

I had held many of my thoughts since my schooling to give back something to the society or to the community where I reside. There are instances where I even tried a few but died out immediately either because I did not receive helping hands or I just tried as beginner, not a finisher. Reasons could be many but results of inaction had been same: simply holding the thought.

However, I thought of writing about ‘holding the thought’ without the above effects. I guess, it’s the kinda start I needed.

4 comments:

:) said...

by writing this post..u haven't helt the thought to write this post...u've executed it...u r already int axn. keep it up n go ahead wid same speed.

btw..there is something called transfer of thought...hope u know abt it...n the diff btw tot and stealing the thoughts/ ideas...wot say?

Indra said...

Thanks Sans.

Transferring thoughts is best way than holding the thoughts/ideas. Well wishers do transfer the thoughts/ideas so they can at least see their ideas in axn through others ability to execute them.

:) said...

yeah...just like telepathy

:) said...

http://sansblogs.blogspot.com/2010/09/tagged-after-long-time.html tagged u